Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Toby

Today, April Fool's Day, marks Toby's 19th Birthday. For the longest time I thought this was his 20th but when I checked his information out, I saw "foaled April 1, 1990 in Oklahoma." So he's still a teenager! ;)

Whatcha Doin Miss Wendy?

I'll head out to the barn after work and give him some special treats. He enjoys apples and carrots the most. He's never been one to have much of a sweet tooth.

I'm sure I'll have more to post after our visit and celebration. But in the meantime here are some photos by me and some by friends of the Tobymeister and me. He's my fun guy!

Toby and me toby and trail ride on train tracks karen maas and meDapple Happy Guy

Finally here's a silly little diddy of a video I made over a year ago about Toby:

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOBY!!! Give him extra smoochies and treats from all his aunties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Toby!

    ReplyDelete