Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Go Lucky

Ollie is coming along just great. One thing I've noticed is how happy he always seems to be. He's happy to see you, happy to work, happy to greet everyone. Too bad he's still the low man on the totem pole when it comes to the herd dynamics.
Tomorrow he's going to get a lesson and so is Toby. It'll be a double lesson day for me. They both need the lesson time!
And finally, below is a photo I received from Ollie's breeders. It's his win photo from an allowance race at Great Lakes Downs. Ollie's the man!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo...what a winner!

    I really love the photo you took below looking into the mirror as well.

    Keep up the great posts. I'm enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keith--terrific photo and a super winner, to boot. And you already know I love all your photos. Especially love the one of Rachel Alexandra "enjoying" her bath. That one is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete