Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Holiday Horses

I have found a nice slideshow software program so I was messing around with it and in my previous blog post I put up that slide show of Toby and Ollie from last year...
The fantastic equine photographer and friend Sarah K Andrew was in Kentucky yesterday and met the boys.  She inspired me to try a wreath on them.  She insisted that most horses don't mind it.  So here are the boys in their holiday best for 2011.







They really didn't mind it at all!

This time my slide show will be of the out takes from the photo shoot.  Toby was a saint and posed like a professional in his festive garb.  Ollie was just a little bit busy...




I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!

10 comments:

  1. When my guy sticks his tongue out, I think of it as an "editorial comment" on the whole event. ;o) The wreath is too cute and LOVED the rakish angle of that Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they let you put the wreaths and hats on! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of him winking and sticking out his tongue at the same time.
    To cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big goofball Ollie is--too cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like I keep leaving the same comment here: Beautiful pictures! :-)

    The wreath looks really nice - how cool that they let you put in on them. The outtakes are very cute as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics!
    I am having a photo contest at my blog, the theme is horses. I would love it if you would enter:)
    Neighgirl
    whinnyandwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recognized the wreathing immediately! I had to make sure I was on the right blog. Great photos. Sarah is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pictures! They certainly were good sports for the holiday shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty horses. I just remembered the pictures of white performance horses wearing wings and horns as they were unicorns. That was a great horse show.

    ReplyDelete