Monday, October 3, 2011

Cool Fall Morning Beauty

Ollie and I are continuing with our good work.  I've been having some great rides with him lately and I hope they continue.  We're still working on our canter as well as leg yields.  We're also working on our John Lyons training for when we load on the trailer again.

But otherwise, working on the same old stuff can be a bit boring to write about in a blog SO I thought I'd post photos this week.  Fall is a beautiful time of year - my favorite and the mornings have been spectacular when I go to take care of my guys.  They come in for their feed then I put them back out to enjoy the warm sunshine and cool air.  Matt came out and shot these pics of me doing my morning thing with the boys.  Enjoy!







6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I know what you mean about the daily training being kinda boring blog fodder, but those of us who ride understand and really ARE interested. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! The light is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one talented photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! They're gorgeous!

    You've won an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beyond beautiful! fall light really does provide something special, though how quickly it wanes in the evening makes me worry about impending winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I really love the one of you walking toward the camera with a horse in each hand.
    I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete