Evidently someone thinks I have style. I can safely tell you that I do not know style - at least when it comes to my own clothing.
Here is what I get to do as a stylish blogger:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here are seven things about me
- I never seem to get tired of watching "Cash Cab."
- I currently work for the United States Golf Association and am considered an expert in the Rules of Golf.
- Seinfeld is classic entertainment.
- I can't stand clothes shopping.
- I like to listen to "adult alternative" music (KT Tunstall, Tristan Prettyman, Joss Stone, to name a few)
- I played field hockey and also crewed (rowing) while in college
- I have a really big smile - oh you probably saw that by now :)
- Herringswell Stables blog - this is race horse trainer Graham Motion's blog. It's great for an inside look at their operation and some gorgeous photos from Fair Hill, MD!
- Boulderneigh - I love to read about Michelle's sheep and learn about wool. Who knew!
- Triple Dead Heat - my good friend Keith McCalmont's blog about racing at Woodbine (Toronto)
- The Brays of Our Lives - Fenway Bartholomule cracks me up most every day.
- Frankie Lovato Jr - it's cool to have a jockey blogging!
- Miles On Miles - gotta keep up with my Michigan peeps who have OTTB's!
- A Horse Named Monk - Monk is an endurance horse who competed at WEG. I enjoy following their training and adventures in endurance riding - which I know little about!
- Dressage Training Journal - my Canadian friend Carol and her horse Rogo. I enjoy reading about her adventures in dressage.
- It's Quarters For Me - Shannon and her quarter horses. Shannon is big into learning about her horses hooves. I like that!
- Fran Jurga's Hoof Blog - this is by far the most informative blog on hoofcare. Fran is very knowledgeable as well as connected to people in the hoofcare world. And I mean WORLD!
Thanks again for thinking I'm stylish! It's a nice feel good!!